Close to the area of Archaeological Museum of Thera, Megaro Gyzi and Orthodox Metropolitan Cathedral, Canyon, invites those who seek comfort and elegance, pure relaxation, magical sunsets and uninterrupted stunning sea-views to the Aegean. Distinguished by the stone walls and round domes venerating the Cycladic architecture, Canyon is located at the center of the island at Firostefani.
As we were initially tasked to design the logo & the identity of Canyon, we drew inspiration from the impressive sculptured rocks by nature over centuries. We also, designed its online presence with an emphasis on the Cycladic philosophy that governs Canyon, as well as on the beautifully designed Cycladic Suites highlighting the relaxing atmosphere and the minimal Cycladic-inspired architecture and décor.
- User Experience: Αttractive design & high degree of usability.
- Showcasing Canyon: Plenty of beautiful, pixel-perfect and high res images of the suites and informative vector icons highlighting the most important facilities and amenities.
- Easy Navigation: The visitors can quickly find the information they need.
- Clear Marketing: Each suite Canyon offers is highly visible and not hidden in a maze of different pages.
- Responsive Design: Responsive web design simply means making websites that can adapt to the size of the visitor’s viewport. The goal is for content to render differently depending on the device or screen size so visitors have an optimal experience no matter how they access a website. The primarily benefit of responsive web design is that sites load quickly without any distortions, and they don’t need to manually resize anything to view content.